Another very warm welcome to our newest Grads members. We hope you’ll jump right in and make yourselves at home!
This is going to be a really fun Practice Shot – and you can quote me on that.
- Jenny Seitz shared a sprinkler shot that absolutely embodies summer.
- Did you see Sarah Erickson’s incredible shot of the Whirlpool Galaxy?
- Erin Randall did an amazing job playing with light in some wedding shots, did you see them?
- Meggan Healy Floral showed us how sometimes your best shot is your least planned shot!
- Bonnie Arnold Elliott has some super fun back to school photo shoots planned, check them out!
- K.C. Crow was gracious enough to give us a peek over her shoulder as she edited that amazing strawberry field pic we shared last week.
- Ona Herber shared rumors that Nikon may be releasing two mirroless full frames this year. What do you think?
- Rachel Zinanti asked about how long to keep images in Lightroom
- Check out the conversation started by Diana Tate Rich regarding head shots!
- Lindsey Larivee was looking for suggestions on removing a yellow cast from a newborn image. Let her know if you have any suggestions!
- Katrina Green had a client requesting the RAW files from her shoot. What would you do?
- Crystal Frohmader what everyone’s favorite lens for family photography is. What’s yours?
Here’s hoping your weekend includes some fun and some shooting time!