Back to Course
Talking with our Grads Team about capturing movement from a personal, professional, and editing perspective.
If you weren’t able to make this month’s chat or you want to relive the memories, you can catch the replay below.
- 1:00 – Critiques are postponed until June. Sorry about that!
- 2:13 – Editing backlight pics with Sarah Bednar. White balance, shadows, and radial filters, oh my! The audio is pretty choppy, so you can see the clean re-record here.
- 18:50 – Session prep and pack list with Annette Heck. Pre-session prep and session day prep. Bonus – genuis chimping cheat!
- 28:30 – Tips and tricks for manipulating sun with Erica Ogden. Erica shows us how to use and manipulate backlight through several times of the day.
- 37:00 – Questions and answers
- 47:30 – Housekeeping and upcoming events (and the Cubs made it to the tenth inning!)