Can you even believe that we are on the cusp of a new year? I truly can’t. I’m excited to see what the new year brings – especially in Grads!
Congrats go out to Melissa Tokariwski, who is the first winner of a $50 Amazon gift card in our #beforeaftergrads contest! There’s still time to enter through January 5 for our second prize drawing!
New Practice Shot this week!
Image of the Week goes to Kate Cavanagh for this image of her daughter in their front door that stopped me in my tracks. Those eyes! Practice Shot for last week belongs to DeeAnn Feick with a gorgeous shot of a sunset in a place that brings her comfort and joy.
- Maria Jung posted some fantastic pics of her family celebrating the season. I love that she tried a bunch of different things!
- She’s been missing for awhile, but Vicky Chin came back with a bang! What a magical shot of her kiddos around her tree!
- Lindsay Palmer got a strobe and is already doing a fantastic job with it!
- I still remember Annette Heck’s Christmas jammies pics from last year and this year’s definitely lived up to her reputation!
- Jennifer LaGrange recently moved to a house filled with light. Check out her Christmas morning pics!
- Did you see Arianne Brigner’s ‘Christmas Messiment’ pics? You should!
- There are WAY TOO MANY to list here, but if you aren’t checking out everyone’s Top Ten images in the Facebook Group, you are missing.out. WOW.
- Guess who booked her first wedding? Robbie Outlaw did! She’s looking for some pointers.
- Erin Dettinburn got some lifestyle images that she loves and is wondering if you’ll share your favorite editing style for lifestyle shots.
- Dhagash Shah is wondering what you use to make picture collages. He’s making a grid of his favorite pics of the year.
- Macro lenses are new to Amy Morgan and she’s hoping that you’ll share your best (macro) advice with her.
- Can you fill Rachel Clelland in on your favorite sites for buying gear? She’s getting her first full frame and needs all the details!
The SPS Team wishes you peace and joy this holiday week and in the year to come!
-Sarah and the SPS Team