December definitely feels like it’s racing along. Did you see the big news about Grads 2019 that was released this week? If not, you really need to check it out. Big changes and exciting times are ahead!
We hope you can find comfort and joy in this week’s Practice Shot.
Congratulations to Lora Ortiz on this week’s Image of the Week with her dramatic shot of a camellia and to Melissa Toarkiwski whose story about presence was beautifully touching and snagged the Practice Shot of last week feature. You all really knocked it out of the park on that prompt. It was so much fun to see everyone’s interpretation and read all the stories!
Time is at a premium at my house and I’m sure it is at yours, so we’ll get right down to the good stuff:
- Shannon Wald captured a really fun shot of her daughter at the bubble wall at their local science center.
- This sweet Christmas tree shot from Rachel Clelland proves that it’s never too late to catch up on Practice Shots.
- When Jen Heavener’s daughter raided her hat and scarf bin, she was wise to grab her camera. She got some amazing shots!
- Jaime Evenhuis-Kramer got an awesome, free lens style shot of her ‘presence’ this week!
- Stephanie Sikora finally has a cooperative kiddo! That made these shots at a tree farm all that much sweeter!
- The touching stories this week’s Practice Shot on presence have blown us away. This one from Rachel Clelland is no different!
- Light makes all the difference in this rich image from Dhagash Shah.
- Nikon D750 users – Brenda Graves is wondering what your favorite everyday lens is. Can you help her out?
- Emily Brunner is looking for some guidance about dance picture packages.
- Diana Rich needs your posing ideas for a family of 8. Help a girl out!
- Can anyone help Kyla Sutherland out with how to do color overlays?
- Did you see that we’re running a before/after Grads CONTEST (with real prizes)? It’s been so fun to see everyone’s before and after shots. You guys have come so far!
If you celebrate Christmas in your house, may it be a blessed one. One more Friday post before we turn the corner into a whole new year!