It’s one thing to learn the tools of editing, be it how to use Adobe Lightroom or even Photoshop.
It’s an entirely different thing to learn how to think like a great editor!
Many think that you have to be some sort of creative genius to edit like a pro.
But the actual truth is good news.
After helping 1,000’s learn editing, we discovered a simple 5 step process great image editors use to take their pics from good…to PRO! Here it is:
- Crop: There’s so much more to cropping than straightening and getting closer.
- Apply a Preset: Learn the 2 reasons why you should always start with a preset or filter after cropping.
- Dial It In: Learn how to override presets and the 2 biggest factors to pay attention to. This is critical to making presets work well.
- Draw the Eye: Here’s where the magic happens. Learn to follow the light in order to draw the viewer’s eye to the subject.
- Local Fixes: Nitty gritty time. Learn the 3 local adjustments worth your time every time.
This course is 100% FREE! Just requires a simple registration!