How the Photo Fix For Teens Stacks Up
YouTube is incredible. However, learning a topic as broad as photography via YouTube comes with three main problems:
- Overwhelm: There’s so much information, some good, some bad, but all utterly disconnected and unordered.
- Information gaps: You’ll almost certainly miss numerous key concepts because you didn’t even know to search for them.
- Support: simply put, there is none via YouTube. However, the Photo Fix For Teens has a paid staff (of working pro photographers with education backgrounds) to support you through the entire course. We also have a full blown social app for community based support. You can share updates, post pictures and videos, like, follow, add comments, message members privately, and much more. Best part, our social app is 100% private and secure. We don’t sell ANY of your data!
Ditch the overwhelm and the info gaps. Photo Fix For Teens makes learning photography crystal clear, leading you step-by-step to creating pro-quality pics you’ll cherish forever!
Udemy has a lot of photography courses, but there’s a few things that set the Photo Fix For Teens apart:
- Better Course Content: After reviewing dozens of Udemy photography courses (and others), we guarantee the Photo Fix For Teens will better prepare you for real world photography than the competition, or your money back! From shoot to gear to edit, you’ll master more of the photography secrets that matter from working pros!
- Better Community: Udemy has a comment section. The Photo Fix For Teens has its own full blown social app! Much like Facebook, you can share updates, post pictures and videos, like, follow, add comments, message members privately, and much more. Best part, our social app is 100% private and secure. We don’t sell ANY of your data!
- Better Support: Not only does the SPS Staff offer daily support in our social app, we also host LIVE Q&A calls via Zoom for each module. From lesson reviews to image reviews to individual answers, we guarantee the Photo Fix For Teens will be worth every penny.
We have to be honest here. We’ve heard from hundreds that most local photography courses are outdated. They spend way too much time covering topics that just aren’t practical.
Photo Fix For Teens focuses on the 20% of timeless photography essentials that make 80% of the difference, including:
- Understanding Exposure (“shooting in manual mode”)
- Camera Operations
- Photo Editing
When it comes to practicality, our guiding principle for the Photo Fix For Teens is rather simple: if a lesson won’t prepare someone to become a working photographer, it’s not worth teaching.
Most local courses are also taught by instructors who are NOT working pro photographers. This doesn’t mean these instructors aren’t good. But we’ve found that learning from actual working photographers makes a dramatic impact on what’s actually taught (and thus the effectiveness of the course content).