You guys are putting up SO many good images for the scavenger hunt! We’re also THRILLED to see so many new members jumping in and posting! Thank you all for keeping our December fun and festive! We’ve supersized Inspiration and Learning this week because we just could NOT narrow it down.
New this week
We say it every week I think, but this week’s lesson is GOOD! The whole family could help with ideas for this as well! Sarah Bednar teaches us how to do stop motion! What a fun way to use our photography right? Don’t miss it!
All the stop motion fun goes in this album!
There’s a secret project in the works, make sure to check Facebook for what it could be! More information coming soon!
- Jenna’s little one needs THREE front teeth for Christmas and he could not be cuter!
- Crystal sure found peace last week on her way to work. She took the time to stop and document it and got a stunning sunrise shot as a result!
- Paige created an amazing double exposure that perfectly combines light and mood. It’ll bowl you over it’s that good!
- Who’s got a gorgeous little one full of spunk and perfect poses? Carla does!
- The ‘all the feels’ scavenger hunt pics are going to kill me all month and this one from Carol is no exception! What a shot!
- Cara made her first post and wowed us all with her fantastic image of a couple of kitties getting their snuggle on.
- Nicole’s got perspective, simplicity, and Christmas magic all working together!
- Jennifer captured pure magic in a recent session. Magical light, magical moment.
- Oh Stephany took ‘presents’ to a whole new level!
- Sarah Anne asked for, and got, some great advice about shooting teens. Maybe you’ve been wondering, too?
- Ann needs all the Sony peeps to help her out with what lens(es) to get next!
- Annette shared an absolutely GENIUS idea to help remind your clients about their session and start connecting with their little ones. Win-win!
- Manda’s getting a new computer before the end of the year and has settled on a 27” iMac, but needs to know everything else she needs to know to choose!
- Danielle posted asking what’s on everyone’s photography wish list this year. Maybe you’d like to chime in or maybe you want to gather some more things to add to your list?
- Helen posted a link to a tutorial on how to create a face light preset in Lightroom.
- Sarah added a file with her workflow for bracketing and merging real estate images in LR. Thanks so much, Sarah!!