Between pets and nature, it’s been so much fun to scroll the feed this week!
Monica Mozuch’s shot of a tulip has light, pattern, and so many fun colors all without being overwhelming. Its simple spring beauty makes it a great choice for this week’s first Feature. Conversely, Shannon Wald’s leaf image is much deeper in tone and full of all kinds of wonderful texture. It’s a bit of a visual playground and earned her the second Feature this week.
New this week
This next week is all about the sky! It’s time to let it be the star of the photo! Catch this week’s lesson here with many inspiring images!
Give us all of your big sky shots right in this new album.
April gave us one more Magazine filled with gorgeous images. Make sure you check it out!
Save the date! We will be interviewing Sara Miedema (@LittleHarborHome on Instagram). She creates beautiful images of her four kids and the nature around them. We can’t wait to chat with her May 25th 8pm CST/9 pm EST. Link to come.
- Aaron managed some pretty amazing nighttime lacrosse shots!
- Getting in front of the lens and looking absolutely gorgeous while doing it looks so natural for Sarah Anne!
- Betsy’s family found the coolest arrowhead on their hike!
- Weed or wonder? Shayla turned a weed into a thing of beauty. Such great color and textures!
- Beach scenes are totally Anne’s jam and she knocked this one outta the park!
- Kelli’s doggo looks so joyful in her capture of him lolling in the grass.
- Memory Monday took us back to a lesson on Macro in Nature. It’s perfect for this month’s theme!
- Did you know that we do a one a day over on the SPS Instagram page every month? It’s not an official Members activity, so don’t feel like you have to, but it’s there if that’s your jam!
- Amy’s wondering who uses lens hoods?
- Congrats to Emily Brunner, who was a top two pick for 52 Frames this week! Check out her image – you’ll see why!
- Who uses Photo Mechanic? Christina is new to photography and Photo Mechanic and needs some guidance.