The feed seems so happy this month as more and more of us get to the part of Spring where the weather warms, everything grows, and we fully emerge from our winter cocoons (apologies to our Canadian friends with snow still on the ground).
When a lawn sprinkler becomes a thing of beauty…it deserves a Feature. Kudos to Matt Eide for turning the ordinary into something wonderful. Mindy Jensen knocked her in home studio shot of this young girl out of the park and snagged our second Feature this week.
New this week
Next up for specialized photography is Brand Photography! Have you ever had a business, entrepreneur, or friend reach out for photos to help with her brand? Erica Ogden gives a peek into Brand Photography that she does for a friend who is an Instagram Influencer.
The newest issue of the Magazine has so many beautiful images!
Practice images for this week’s theme can go in the new album!
**Date change** April 26th 9pm EST/8pm CST is our next virtual meet up. Break out rooms will be back!
- Jody did a great job capturing the vivid color of her tulips. Yay, Spring!
- Bubbles and spring colors work together to make Colleen’s image light and airy and so much fun!
- Jennifer’s shot of the milky way over the Rio Grande is absolutely can’t miss!
- Remember all the feels from Jenna’s shots of her son taking down the old art in his room? She captured the new art being created!
- Kelli shared a loving tribute to her beloved pup.
- Jeneve got some great colors and light as she captured her little one exploring flowers.
- We revisited a lesson from Claire Sheppard on turning your backyard into a home studio in this week’s Memory Monday.
- Jenna could use some help capturing movement with her R6. She wants ALLLLL the details!
- There’s some great discussion on Sarah’s post about the ins and outs of using images that contain kids who aren’t yours. Check it out!
- Jerri shared a link to an article about using super resolution in Lightroom and Photoshop. Did you even know that this was a thing?
- Marna is wondering who has gone Nikon mirrorless? Also, you have to check out the image she posted with her question for some serious newborn deliciousness!
- Rachel’s business is blooming and she is looking for a great way to do online galleries but isn’t quite sold on ShootProof. What thoughts do you have?